To remove a coaxial cable, you can try these steps:
- Use your fingers to unstick the connection.
- If needed, use a cable wrench or similar tool.
- If the connection is still stuck, use penetrating oil and try working the connection back and forth.
- Use a pair of pliers to remove the lock.
- If the lock is jammed, twist it with a pair of pliers.
- Locate the coaxial cable connection point.
- Identify the release mechanism for the coaxial cable.
- Gently press or slide the release mechanism to loosen the coaxial cable.
- If you find it difficult to rotate the nut manually, you can use an adjustable wrench or pliers.
- Once the nut is loosened, you can pull the cable out.
You can also cut the cables with a pair of diagonal cutters where they go through the floor or into the wall.