Never Put In Microwave these 10 things
The microwave is a quick way to heat up a meal, warm milk or just defrost food. We use is it every day as it is quick, easy and efficient. It is one of the common kitchens essential and it is rare to find a kitchen without it. While it’s used every day by millions of people sometimes unfortunate accidents can happen. Microwaves are one of the leading home products which resulted in scald burn injuries which are not related to fire. Often we put things which should never put in
10 Things Which You Should Never Put in Microwave
There are many ways to cook broccoli. Most of us just put them in
When the meat reaches 40-140 Fahrenheit level, bacteria’s begin to grow. And while you are still waiting for the rest of it to defrost bacteria’s start to multiply in meat. This can lead to meat to get contaminated and can cause food poisoning and other illnesses.
While manufacturing frozen fruits, the flash freezing process is used. In this process, fruits are subjected to extremely low temperatures with circulating air. This blast freezing freezes the fruits at the molecular level and preserves the nutrients of the fruit. That’s why it’s possible frozen fruits in the supermarket can have more nutrients than the fruit in your local market. Fruits in local have spent some time at normal temperature while transporting or storing.
But putting frozen fruit in the microwave is a bad idea. In the late
The best way is to leave them in countertops and let defrost with room temperature.
Everyone knows how healthy breast milk is for newborn babies. It contains powerful bacteria fighting agents and an almost perfect mix of protein, vitamins, and fat.
Breast milk is something you should never put in
Dishes covered with plastic wraps
Heating in plastic containers can result in the release of harmful toxic chemicals such as xylene, toluene, BPA, PET, and benzene. It is very risky to heat plastic containers unless marked microwave safe. Takeaway food comes in a different kind of packaging. An important rule to remember is never put in
Same goes for plastic wraps. Never put food which has plastic wraps in the microwave. Heating food with wraps can produce carcinogens. Always remember to eat food without any plastic wraps. If you are not sure about the packaging of takeaway food then change and heat them in microwave safe containers only.
Once potatoes are cooked and cooled at room temperature, reheating them again can be dangerous. Reheating potatoes again once left to cool down at room temperature can result in the growth of bacteria called botulism. It is best to refrigerate potatoes after you cooking if you are going to eat them. Botulism can cause serious complications if not treated on time.
The cooking egg may sound like quick and mess-free cooking. But there is a chance that your egg can explode and leave a lot of mess to clean if you microwave them. Even if they don’t explode you will not get the tasty egg as compared to a freshly boiled egg. Inside microwave radio waves get inside the microwave directly. High-temperature cause heat to release from an egg and it can make it explode.
Bread or leftover pizza
Microwaving bread can leave it flavorless and textureless. Often it results in tasteless and makes the bread soggy to eat. It is better to heat them in an oven to preserve taste and make it crispy. If you are in a hurry microwave them together with little water. Put half glass of water in microwave safe glass together with bread or pizza slice. This is my favorite hack for late night pizza treat.
Have you wondered what gives hot peppers spicy flavor? Capsaicin is what gives spicy flavor. It is used to treat neuralgia (nerve pain) in people who have herpes zoster. It is also used to give temporary relief for joint or muscle pain caused by strain, sprain or backaches. If you eat hot peppers in the microwave it can release vapors of capsaicin. When exposed to its vapors it causes burning sensations in eyes and nose.
Cooking oils such as vegetable oil or olive oil are made up of fats, not liquids. When heated in the microwave they don’t get warm properly. Radio wave of the microwave does not have any effect oil that is the reason you should never put in